Halloween is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate this spooky season than with some scary beautiful ice cream desserts to celebrate?
Forget the typical candy - this year we're bringing our favorite treats to the Halloween party! I've come up with some spooky inspirations for you that are quite Simply implemented can be.
You can use the Ice cream or sorbet with my recipes make it yourself or quite simply in any supermarket buy.
- white ice cream for example Vanilla Ice Cream or Coconut ice cream
- colored cake icing (e.g. FunCakes Deco Melts light blue from € 6.33 (€ 25.32 / kg))*
- if necessary Caramel sauce, Strawberry sauce or cookie crumbs
- Ice cream scoop large (e.g. camouflage 3 pieces ice cream scoop set 304 stainless steel for ice cream melon meatballs cake dough cookies rice 3 sizes ice cream scoop)*
- Liquidize the cake glaze according to package instructions.
- Form as round as possible balls with the ice cream scoop. To do this, the homemade ice cream should be slightly thawed in the refrigerator beforehand. Purchased ice cream can usually be scooped immediately. Rinse the ice cream scoop with lukewarm water before each scoop.
- Pour the lukewarm cake icing over the ice cream scoops so that it looks like veining. Less usually works better than too much. Leave a little space in one spot for the blueberry.
- Press the blueberries into the ice cream balls as irises.
- If you want, you can add some sauce or cookie crumbs between the ice cream scoops.
Cemetery with gummy worms
- brown ice cream e.g. Chocolate ice cream or Nut ice cream or Chocolate parfait
- Cocoa (e.g. BIO cocoa powder 500g without additives | Unsweetened strongly deoiled cocoa from € 9.95 (€ 19.90 / kg))*
- elongated cookies
- Couverture or cake glaze (e.g. Super Drip Black Cake Icing Cake Melts Chocolate 300g | Drip Cake Icing for Cakes Cookies Ice Cream Muffin Cakes uvm. | Cake Drip Bottle | Icing Decoration (Black)*
- Gummy worms (e.g. Trolli Squiggle Twist sweet and sour devoured worms 1200g from € 11.49 (€ 9.58 / kg))*
- a square baking dish
- Fill a baking dish with the ice cream. It is easier to leave the graveyard in the baking dish and serve it there. However, if you want to turn the ice cream onto a plate, line the baking dish with foil and let the ice cream cool in the freezer before turning it out.
- Liquidize the cake frosting according to package directions. Write "RIP" (for "Rest in Peace") or something else on the cookies to mark it as a tombstone. You can also use the cake icing to paint other creepy objects on baking paper, such as spider webs, spiders or bats.
- If you want to turn the ice cream, dip the baking dish briefly in warm water. Turn it out onto a plate and remove the foil. You may have to rework the corners and the edge a little.
- Sprinkle the surface of the ice cream with cocoa to make it look like soil.
- Decorate the ice cream with the cookies, gummy worms and other edible Halloween decorations if necessary to create a spooky graveyard.
Green swamp with ghosts
- green ice cream e.g. pistachio ice cream or Matcha ice cream
- Marshmallows (e.g. Mr. Mallo Super Barbecue Marshmallows | Foam Sugar from € 2.49 (€ 8.30 / kg))* or small white foam kisses
- Food coloring pencil (E.g. food coloring sticks baking from € 14.99 (€ 1.25 / piece))*
- Using the food coloring pencil, paint faces on the marshmallows or foam kisses. Simply three small ovals, as shown in the picture above.
- Fill a large bowl with the green ice cream. Either with an ice cream scoop or with a standard tablespoon.
- Put the ghosts on the green ice and you're done.
- green ice cream e.g. Apple sorbet or vegan basil parfait or Pineapple Mint Sorbet
- red pop rocks (e.g. DOK Pop Rock Strawberry from € 31.13 (€ 88.94 / kg))* or other red Crackling powder
- Arrange ice cream in a pretty glass, goblet or other dessert glass.
- Sprinkle crackling powder on top.
Spider from ice
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Licorice strings or licorice snails (e.g. HARIBO Red Ella Licorice Snails from € 12.40 (€ 12.40 / kg))* or rubber cords
- Sugar pearls (e.g. Super Streusel Heart Leaf (90g)*
- Ice cream scoop small and large (e.g. camouflage 3 pieces ice cream scoop set 304 stainless steel for ice cream melon meatballs cake dough cookies rice 3 sizes ice cream scoop)*
- Fill a sundae with chocolate ice cream
- Stick four licorice strings on each side. If you have snails, unroll them first and cut the legs to the appropriate length with scissors.
- Place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream on the rim of the sundae.
- Place a small scoop of chocolate ice cream in front of the vanilla ice cream and decorate it with sugar pearls to create a face.
These were just a few ideas. I hope there is something that you liked. I wish you in any case a spooky and delicious Halloween party!